Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Latisse


When I have my babies, my lashes fall out. Some fall out and some get really short. It's usually a little depressing. I tried Latisse this time and it really works. 6 weeks later you have long thick lashes. My eye color hasn't changed and my eyes haven't been irritated at all.  My only complaint is that some of the lashes grow a little crazy if they get too long. Over all, I have LOVED this product. I took this picture after having eyelash extensions on for 2 weeks. I was still left with these long lashes. My insurance covers the prescription which was lucky. It runs about $100 for the bottle. The bottle will last for at least 2-3 months. You really only need a small drop every night. 
You can get a prescription from your dermatologist or med spa. 


1 comment:

Ashley Monroe said...

This is one of the best posts that I’ve ever seen it gives enormous benefits.

______________
Ashley of Latisse