Thursday, July 14, 2011

My favorite Skincare

I have tried tons of products & nothing compares to SKINCEUTICALS.



Facecream


This feels like satin going on your face. If you are dry and can use a boost in moisture, this is for you.  It stimulates collagen and promotes a tightening effect on your skin. This bottle isn't cheap but if you can splurge on 1 thing, this is it. This is like gold to me. This and sunscreen.

C E Ferulic

I love this for so many reasons. 
Once absorbed into the skin, it can't be rubbed off or washed off. Works hand in hand with your sunscreen. I am a major user of sunscreen and when I found this I tried it instantly. It delivers 8 times the skins natural protection against photoaging. Contains Vitamins C, E and Ferulic Acid. A very powerful antioxidant.


Renew Overnight 

This is for normal to Dry Skin. If you are wanting a moisturizer with a little hydroxy acid blend, this is the best. So great to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of premature aging. Little bit of botox in a bottle. I also use this with a little Retin-A.

I have normal to dry skin. Mostly dry. If you need help picking products for your skin type I am happy to help. 

I just filed for my NY aesthetic license and am so excited to start working again. I will be taking clients starting in September. If you are in the NY area let me know.

girlsdailydish@gmail.com

No comments: