Sunday, June 22, 2008

What to eat for Breakfast?


Everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I just attended a lecture on how important it really is. The healthiest item to eat to boost your metabolism and help control your eating for the rest of the day, is eating an EGG. An egg is the purest form of protein. It has all amino acids necessary that make up a full protein. This helps boost your day and enables you to control your cravings throughout the day a lot easier than eating cereals or waffles. An egg is natural, meaning your body has an easier time digesting it and can use up all nutrients, more so than something man-made like protein powders and power bars. By skipping breakfast, you are putting yourself and your metabolism in the negative, allowing your body to feed off your muscle for energy. DON'T MISS BREAKFAST!
I also learned that you can't get salmonella from raw eggs! Raw eggs are the best form of an egg you can eat!
Tip for people on the go. On Sunday I boil about half a dozen eggs. These are easy to grab on the way out!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Awesome! I ate a hard-boiled egg and a piece of toast this morning, and then I read this! Now I feel special. :)

Pepper Lovin! said...

Ok are brown eggs better than white? is there a difference.

Rachel Hagen said...

That's interesting about raw eggs. I can't imagine eating one. I'd love to see you down one.