Monday, July 14, 2008

Eating Clean Food

After having Davis I have been doing a lot of research on the right way to eat. Do you realize 80% of what your body looks like and overall health is due to what you put in your mouth. The other 20% is fitness and genetics!

I found an amazing book that I would love to share with anyone that needs help staying healthy or losing weight. This book is laid out better than any other nutrition book I have read. Tosca Reno (the author) also has a monthly column in Oxygen magazine. She has great tips and amazing stories to tell. This is a great way to be healthy and to teach your family how to be healthy. She makes suggestions for kids meals as well.

This is not diet! You won't have to make crazy recipes, or get a juicer. This is choosing to have a healthy lifestyle. You will be eating all the foods that were put on this earth to make you healthy and happy.

You will truly feel a difference in your energy levels, skin, hair, and your physical appearance. Try it for at least 6 weeks. Check back to get recipes and tips. I promise it will change your outlook on nutrition if you follow the guidelines. Remember: Habits form after 30 days!

Let me know if you would like more posts on this!

5 comments:

Tosca's Info said...

I am so glad you have found my book useful. Thank you for sharing it with others, too. If you are in need of any support please visit my forum at www.eatcleandiet.com. There are a great number of men and women making the transition to eating clean. Well done!

Jenna said...

Oh my! I can't believe you left me a comment! Thanks for writing such a great book and inspiring all of us!

thebakerbook said...

Sign me up!

Birchall Family said...

Hey that's pretty cool she left you a comment! I want that book Jenna...did you get it at a book store? call me today, no more phone tag!

Mauri said...

You should definitely post about this book & keep us updated!