Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Eating Clean...


For those of you who don't know me, my name is Liz and I met Jenna while she was living in Nor Cal. In the two years I lived near Jenna we probably tried 10 different work out routines/new sports, and 5 different diets. Nothing we did really ever stuck. In fact, we just got really confused! At one point I had convinced myself that it was not ok to eat Bananas but it was ok to eat artichokes dipped in Mayo. Hmmm....

Anyway, I want to thank Jenna for trying one more time! I love this book. I love this way of eating. I would be a liar if I told you I am following it to a T because I am not. But, it has made me a better decision make when it comes to food. So many days I sit at my desk and say "What should I eat for lunch" than someone asks me if want a burger or mexican and I say "OK"...because its easy. But, now I feel like I have total control over what I eat and I love it.

The book is so easy to read and it gives you day to day menus making it really fool proof. I still go out to eat (and sometime eat desert!) but for the most part I am "Eating Clean". I got mine on Amazon for $11.00.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103-5127050-9445425?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=eat+clean&x=0&y=0

No comments: