Friday, July 18, 2008

Regular Soda vs. Diet Soda


I work with two female Doctors who are always teaching me how to live a healthier life. I use to think they were a little on the EXTREME side with how they ate, but as the months go by and I conduct my own research I am starting to think like them.


The topic that we are always debating about is Diet Soda really healthier for you. My first day of work we all order our lunches and I order a Diet Coke. My doctors then began to tell me about the long term causes diet drinks have on a person.


This is one of many articles I have found and read. I just can't believe what is really in Diet Soda.




Its best not to drink any soda but if you have to, regular is the better choice.

1 comment:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

What! I don't know if I want to read the article.